Monday 11 June 2007

Burn baby burn....

A past few days i was too lazy to blog. And Eichi been urging me to update my blog. XD.
Here's what i have done.....

My mum been urging me to burn the books that were kept away after my SPM. Eagerly i complied xD. SO i began piling up the paper which is to be burned. Here's the pile of crap from Form 4 and 5.

YAy, more fuel......XD

This is a photo i took during that time because my mum was reluctant to take the photo for me. Mirror works well though.

Time to get burning...... XD
Smoke! Yay, Flames XD.
Of course Moral was the first to go. Then followed by english papers. And then the rest.
Check out the evil grin. I was enjoying myself hehehe...

Just for kicks i threw the CD in as well.. It was melted like 3 second though. the smell was horrible and my mum nearly found out hehe.
You can see bluish pile that has melted. Thats the CD.


Then, yesterday my friend from Australia whom i met in PLKN visited Kuching to see his friends using his own money. I gotta admit he's a pretty boy hehe.... XD
That's me and Tom in Crown Square in the Causebays Restaurant.
That is the miserable toast i ate. They gave me the wrong order. I tot that was reli fucked up but i din give a shit. I ate it anyway.
Yep, that's the bunch of girls which was in my team in PLKN. From left to rite, Lily (the highest girl scorer in M16 shootout=83 points /100 points. ) Yee Ping and Janet.

I gave Tom a tour of Kuching but sadly he can't eat much. Well, Kuching is a food haven anyway so there's nothing else to see except eat the food. XD.

Yea, thats what i have been up to lately. hehe.

Oh yea, I had a great time going out with Gary, Faye, Caleb and CHung. We spend time talking at coffee bean near sarawak plaza before Caleb decided to head to McD at 1.30 a.m. The biggest mistake was i drank coffee and it kept me up until 4 after i got back at 3.00 a.m. But it was nice XD. I hope i can do this sometime again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG they will blame you if anymore haze comes upon Kuching..haha lolz :P

hillabilly said...

I don't give a shit if they do... muahahaha (evil maniacal laughter)