Sunday 27 July 2008

Just watched X files and Batman

Yep, last friday was nice. Went to Sunway to catch two movies in a row. Something I hadn't done in a while.

Anyways, at first i wasn't really that hyped out about Batman because..... well i you guys known me long enough, I am not that big on the whole superhero movie thing. Heck, I try to avoid watching superhero movies if I can.

Cut the story short, the whole batman thing gave me a "Alrite guys, i m not that woo-hoo.... yay.... about Batman but since i have nothing better to do except watching hentai all day long laze around at my run-down what seems to be a lame excuse for an apartment, I will join you guys for a Batman movie.... ALTOUGH I AM NOT THAT EXCITED ABOUT IT"

Anyways, we cut the movie screening time pretty close, it's 2:10 pm for Batman and 4:45 pm for X files.

as the Batman movie started I was like, wow...... this might actually be pretty good.

And as expected, it turned out GREAT! But not enough to change my thoughts about superhero movies.

I liked the Joker, he kinda reminds myself of me. And some of the friends that I hang out with. "...ehem ehem" not gonna say who but reach deep into your souls and you might find a Joker within you.

All was great with the movie. I practically like the bat mobile. And the whole sonar imaging thing. The bat bike (I am not sure what they call it) seems nice except the tires seem pretty big for my liking. Here's to list a few things I like about that movie.

1. Holy s**t, Joker is crazy. I love the part when he tells the story of how he get the scar on his face. And the part where he blew up the hospital. And also how he won in the end. too bad the actor died. "Let's put a smile on that face"

2. Two-face, Good god does he look scary and rreeaaalllistic. The burnt face and the eyeball is especially cool. cant wait to see more of two face. XD i like the way he decides using the coin.



(SKIP THIS IF YOU HAVENT WATCH THE MOVIE!!!!)
(I WARNED YOU! I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RIPPING OFF OF YOUR VIEWING FUN)

3. Last but not least, the fact that the girl died. The rachel girl was getting annoying to my taste, well, most actresses actually. Like Wanted I was like HOORAY!!!!! ANGELINA JOLIE DIED!!!! WOOHOO!!! HATS OFF TO THE STORY WRITER!. this Batman movie was also same. I was practically happy with her death. Ahahaha.

On one note though, If any of you watched 10000 BC. The ending is totally bogus. Evolet should die.


Anyways, The bat movie was great. but not without my dislikes. Here's to name a few

1. I don't understand why the Batman have to change his voice so deeply. I recommend Strepsils and drink more water mr Bruce Wayne.

2. This is a superhero movie. Much like other DC comics, there's too much hero does not die or never in any life threatening predicament where he could just couldnt wriggle himself out of. Or also hero kicks major ass and doesnt even one time gets a serious injury.

i prefer movies that are war themed. Like matrix where the hero dies. Maybe they should make a war themed movie. too much fantasy crap is out on the market already.





Anyways, after Batman we rushed to watch X-files.

Tell you the truth>

This movie

Is



BORRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG


Good lord I can just feel the pain in my @$$ after sitting through one hour 30 mins of crap. (it feels longer than that.)

Almost everything is wrong about the movie. There are no freaking aliens, monsters, not even a fairy pixie??!!!!

All they have was


A PEDOPHILIC PSYHIC ALL SEEING PASTOR


Wow, woohoo. Exciting. I can feel my soul screaming for joy.

Ripofff.

One thing good about the movie was, the fact that President Bush's scene was funny. Xd

And the FBI chick was HOT!!!!!!

make that two things then.

The rest of the movie, boring. Shitty and crappy.

I think I feel better watching flies fly to thier deaths in a bug zapper that watch this movie again. Trust me, someone can die of multiple brain lesions led by extreme boredom by watching this movie.

My word

IS


NEVER EVER WATCH THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Unless someone straps a C-4 on your mouth and puts you in a room filled with barrels of gasoline. And says "why so serious??? Let's put a smile on that face" and starts slicing your cheeks off.

when that happens, feel free to just die than watch the movie.

That's all, intec's internet is getting slow. Late dudes

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg i wanted to watch batman and x-files sooo bad.....x-files really sucked huh? kinda predicted that....waiting for Mummy and WAAAAALL-EEEE XD

Anonymous said...

batman rocks. 10 out of 10. best movie ive watched in years. yeah x files wasnt really good. the first one was nice cause it actually did involve ET. and hippo potato moose dont watch mummy 3 it blows so badly. some things in the movie are so cheesy or just doesnt make sense. :D

Anonymous said...

Point taken...was stuborn...so watched them anyway.....Batman rocks, X-files is like drinking thin soup....and Mummy 3 underwent a "Disneyfication" process....ick.

Anonymous said...

next thing u know we'd be flocking to see Hannah montana the movie!