Friday 24 October 2008

Tag from Eichi..... about eichi

Welll...... three post in one month. Not bad for a lazy, lead assed bastard like myself. hehe. Anyway to cut matters short cuz I am still a lazy assed being and that I am blogging from the INTEC library which connection seems to fail me a lot so here goess... A tag about eichi http://eichi17.blogspot.com/




Part One 1.


What is the relationship of you and her?


She is my master sifu. that's why I call her Eichi-sama or ecchi-sama since she is the master of all this cheeky and naughty.






2. Your five impressions towards him/her.


Amazing to be first. I never meet anyone personally who can draw like her.


Randomness is another fact. Seldom meet someone who likes being random at times. The world needs less logic and more randomness. LOL


She is a paraphilic. For she married her camera (she states that in one of her post)


She enjoys pentok (pentok= turn over tables which means throw a fit) over things like assignments or just for plain fun like me.


Loves talking crap.... well who doesnt?






3. The most memorable thing she/he had done for you.


Hmmmm...... playing maple story last time LOL.






4. The most memorable thing she/he had said to you.


"Teme.... Hil-chan. PENTOK!!!" quote, unquote.






5. If she/he become your lover, you will...


I will kick her into a giant well just like in the movie 300. Or slit her throat like in The Sweeney Todd movie. LOLOL. Or slit her throat first then kick her into a well LOL. That way they will never find the body. Hahahahahaha. *evil grin*




6. If she/he become your enemy, you will...


i'm a forgiving person. i will just make her to become my lover. And repeat what is stated above. LOLOLOL




(QUESTION 5 and 6 are just jokes ok. Eichi-sama gomen nasai!!!!)




If she/he become your lover, she/he has to improve on...


Being more ecchi than usual. Pentok more often. Hehehe






8. If she/he become your enemy, the reason is...


hmmmmm........ many reasons can be stated. One thing is if she becomes my lover she will definitely become my number 1 enemy also. hehehe






9. The most desirable thing to do on her/him is?


Kill her... koros LOL. Put her in a sailor uniform and she will probably look like nagato from Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya....
Oh....... Nagato~~~~ XD

10. The overall impression of her/him is?
My master....... MASTER SIFU!!!!
11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
Most of them wont feel anything about me. they will just ignore me. LOL.
12. The character of you for yourself is?
RANDOMNESS RULESSSS
13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
LOGIC SUCKS!!!!!!
14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is?
Me. An useless lazy assed clumsy blurrr..... ignored being.
Part Two
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state the rules clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. (THIS I IGNORE)
4. No tags back! (I EVEN IGNORE THIS)
fact#1 I am NOT a virgin Wow, imagine if that is true. hehe, I am still single but people says that i ahve a girlfriend.
fact#2 I have a small fetish for girls with glasses but that is a very small factor indeed.
fact#3 I love sentimental music but some classifies me as a rock and roll type
fact#4 When I study, I dun count study as reading something once. Study for me is reading something at least three time and I have 95% of the book memorized
fact#5 I am ugly.... wait.... everybody knows that already
fact#6 i have zero fashion sense. my style is always being depicted as 'old man wear' or "something out of reject pile of a designer"
fact#7 I have a guitar.... SHOCK!!!! I bought it recently and my master at the moment is Chewie
fact#8 I can turn anyone into a cheeky bastard very fast... just ask Thiru (my once innocent roommate)
fact#9 I have a very good grasp on the ancient art of eavesdropping. I can hear whispers going on in the class and intercept them like an interceptor module
fact#10 I sleep on someone's stomach because it feels so nice.
fact#11 The way my mind processes stuff can be too weird at times
fact#12 I am not GAY!!!!!!.....
fact#13 I AM NOT GAY stop asking me or looking at me like I am!!!!!
fact#14 I love guns and knives and all things that can kill. Just ask anybody
fact#15 I hate myself
HEHE..... now I tag,
Chewie,
Ei chi (back to you)
faye
Cheong
Tom
hippopotatomoose
Hana
and others who have time on their grubby fingers. LOl

No comments: