Wednesday 21 February 2007

Happy New Year

Yea! Today I visited Faye's house. The first thing people say was Hilary! You're so dark! Argh. Am I really that dark? Should I be using skin lotion? Man, skin lotions is for sissies. Anyway we had fun at Faye's house. Jabez came back from Sepang PLKN. He looks like a monk. BWAHAHAAAHAHA! I'm so mean. Then we went to Mr Ang's house where he fed us with sate. (We're supposed to eat one or two but we finished it) No ang paus though. Then we went to my house where we played soul calibur III (I should not be playing because if I play it would not be fair though I enjoy kicking their characters into a bloody pulp. MUAHAHA) Anyway, we headed to Ei Chi's house where she sang two songs for us. Yay! (She's pretty darn good and I give thumbs up for Ei Chi!) So Faye's bro sent me, Chris, Sieng Piaw and Gary back home. So four of us go to Sieng Piaw's home and we played his com unit. IT WAS THE BEST CHINESE NEW YEAR I HAD!!! THANKS YOU GUYS!

No comments: