Tuesday 13 March 2007

11 A1s!! YAy!

I woke up today from a sweaty dream....... my god i had just experienced a nightmare.... I experienced getting only 8 A1s 2 B3s and a Tidak hadir on the result slip. I glanced over my legs which was hurting from the previous obstacles in National Service. Then, it was the dreaded time... actual result viewing. Arriving at the hall, I saw Faye.... looking joyous... and I searched for my name on the list. With her help, i was able to find it. It shocked me..... 11 A1s in my face. Did I deserve it? I don't really know.... Was I happy... HELL YEAH!!!

So all of us celebrated the five of us (me, chris chung, gay boy , caleb and faye) But first i had to go to BSN and guess what? Duh... There were a lot of people there swarming that place like a bunch of hungry ass ramming cockmasters people ..... so my mum and I wait, wait, and waited until spiders came and built nests on my face. Eventually, it was our turn and the man behind the counters who was a slow like a zombie in RE3 looked like a nice man. So we bought our borang.

Upon reaching home, I went out with them again to mcdonalds. I ate my lunch and was not in the mood for eating. Grown to accustomed to not eating lunch in NS. Anyway, we came back to my house and and ate and drank. An unfortunate event happen the coke spilled over the floor and we had to waste time cleaning it up. Did not know who spilled the drink, too hectic to find out. I would have TTS that person to oblivion anyway

Faye wanted to play Kingdom Hearts 2 so we watched. The f**king cutscenes were so long and I wondered who they hired to do this mental torture to us gamers ..... Osama Bin Laden? Anyway, after FAye went back we played Okami! But my idiotic brother deleted my save file so someone remind me to kill him when he gets back here. The beginning cutscene was 20 minutes long!!!!

Oh well, it was Gods blessing that I scored well for my exams! Thanks you Lord Almighty! And congrats to all of you out there XD

No comments: