Monday 19 March 2007

Maybe.......

Sigh......
Sigh......
Sigh.......
SIgh....................

I just dont feel like blogging today. Too much on my mind. Scholarships, education and all that rubbish. I feel so stressed out that my brain is going haywired. Hey, thanks a lot ministry of Education for making the SPM. Bleh.

Sigh.....
Sigh.........

Wondering what must i do with my life. Time is limited as now my life clock is ticking down as I am writing this. Life ain't that simple you know?

Sigh...
Sigh....

Everyone around me is like apply for this... apply for that. Well that's not good, why don't...... I shunned my brain out. Enough. Enough of this madness. It's bad enough with my own voices in my head, now everyone is screaming from every direction. I can't even hear myself think. I tried but it failed. Some voices always manage to penetrate the silence barrier.

Sigh.....
Sigh......

11A1s. Hmph, have I really deserved that? don't know and I couldn't care less anymore. The stupid slip can't even guareetee a scholarship for me. What's the use of scoring 11A1s when no scholarships fits the bill? Am I that worthless?

Sigh....
Sigh...

Need some time to cool down. My heads getting heavy. My eyelids barely open, its once vigor-filled pupils drained to a lifeless zombiefied look. My hands getting weary of typing..... the constant crackling of the keyboard seemed like sledgehammers hammering down my ears. Enough.

Got to stop before I turn mad.

If I haven't turned mad.

Your stressed out friend,
Hilary

No comments: