Monday 18 December 2006

Eragon.... Nice but I expected more... (Sigh..)


Dude, I went to watch Eragon (I just realized how 2 spell it correctly after I saw this picture.I thought it is spelled as Aragon...you know like Aragon from Lord of the Rings) Anyway, I went to the movies at 1.30 pm with my bro. After buying the tickets we hanged around the Star Cineplex. The movie did not start until 2:30 pm because of advertisements. BLAH! Again, when the movies started there were this group of people seating behind me (I think they are a family) who keep talking and talking.... I really frustrated with them and I wanted to say HEY YOU! WHAT THE FUCK! (international sign language) " Could you please keep it down AND SHUT THE FU*K UP YOU @$$HOLES " Anyway, we were watching the movie with and intro with mimicked a lot like The Lord Of The Rings except this narrator sucks quite a bit when suddenly the main screen blacked out... It seemed like a power outage PAY THE F**KING BILL YOU MORONIC F**KERS Anyway a few minutes later the screen came back to life but without sound for 5 minutes. GET THE STUPID SPEAKER ON OR I WANT MY F**KING MONEY BACK YOU B***HES Anyway, the movie went on for 30 minutes when there was a black out once again. At that time I was very very very f**ked up pissed so I sat there praying the cinema would blow up or something. The movie finished but that experience destroyed any enjoyment out of the movie.... welll the movie was okay but it felt like kinda lame for sum reason. Maybe I'm just not into dragons. Argh wtf.

( SPOILER WARNING!!! THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVEN"T WATCHED THE MOVIE PLEASE TURN BACK NOW)
Anyway, I was kinda wishing that the battle with Shade will end up with blood and bruises for both side. But what do I get? A stupid stinking leap of faith a miraculously he managed to pierce Shade's heart and kill him. WTF???!!! That ain't cool, dood. Besides that, the battle between the armies was one sided. It's not fair that one side has the dragon which burns up every attacking enemy into a crisp before they can even swing their swords. That to me what a pile load of crap. I dunno why but I was expecting so much from Eragon but was disappointed.
Another part which I liked about the movie was the ex-dragon rider. (I forgot his name) He's one cool dude but the stupid directors killed him and replaced him with a chick? What's up with that?????? That chick can't fight, she can't do s**t and the only thing she could do was teleport the dragon egg somewhere else before she was hopelessly captured. Besides looking pretty and utter clich'e dialogues and flirts around with the main character.... (Which raises a question.. must all Hollywood movies have pretty chicks in it which the main character will eventually screw with?) Arghhhh..... I was so hoping for a bloody and epic fight with great music and action sequences. (I can't even see the sword swinging action in this movie!) but I got a useless chick running around trying to be important, a pretty boy dragon rider and a dead cool dude.
THESE PICTURES BELOW SHOWS MY HOPES FOR ERAGON IN THE FUTURE
(CAUTION! Looking at these pictures may cause internal bleeding, numbness, nausea, hepatitis, mental fatique, testicular cancer, breast cancer, eye cancer, amnesia, syphilis, gonorrhea, fever, pneumonia, cholera, diarrhea, influenza, SARS, smallpox, chicken pox, difteria, tetanus, pertussis, BSE (Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy(Mad Cow disease)), meningitis, rubella, poliomyelitis, rabies, scabies, tubercolosis, ebola, sepsis, myocardial infarction, leprosy, multiple personalities disorder, suicidal behaviour, manchausen syndrome, paraphilias, necrolepsy, obssesive compulsive disorders, panic disorder, hypertension, angina, chest pains, severe headaches, jaundis, bell's palsy syndrome, West-Nile disease, hernia, temporary or permanent loss of vision and high blood pressure. If you have any other complications please consult your local doctors before proceeding)
Eragon in my mind. A pretty boy wannabe.
Eragon in battle with the enemy.
Aragon getting mutilated by his enemies.
Eragon, with his dragon, saphira...
That's all for today, it took me a total of 2 hours for this post. Enjoy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this has GOT to be one of the best things you ever put up...lol :P

hillabilly said...

Thanks

eiChi said...

agree with faye. lol!

Anonymous said...

The movie itself is quite ok..but not sure if they can make a trilogy like the story books..storyline getting kinda short there. Funny how Saphira grew up so fast...???!!! Never knew clouds have special powers..maybe we should fly around more often??

hillabilly said...

Not clouds, trees are the answers