Saturday 16 December 2006

I HATE NATIONAL SERVICE!!!!!

Damn National Service! I don't understand what the government is trying to do. Brainwash kids to love Malysia?? F**K! If they want us to love Malaysia first they must provide us with better stuff and freedom of choice. I can't even reject this f**king application and they said that this is a free country. This is just so f**ked up. Well, since when Malaysia is not f**ked up? One thing is for sure by any chance I am able to get out of f**king Malaysia I would f**king do it and I am not coming back here once I'm gone. Even when I die I would spend all my life savings to be buried elsewhere and one my gravestone I would put "Hated Malaysia because of the f**king National Service. Damn it" Stupid f**king National Service. I wish that it will f**king burn and rot in hell. F**k it!

No comments: