Thursday 14 December 2006

HONEY AND CLOVER!

Honey and Clover is a very nice anime. I know one of the girls in this anime (pictured above) named Hagu looked like a kid and my first comment on this anime was " Goddamn man This f**king anime is supporting pedophilia" and "I am not going to watch a pedophile anime". Now after Gary's influence (Those of you who don't know Gary just think of him as a guy with a very eerie obsession with Dr. Cameroon (From the series House showing on AXN channel 17 Astro 10:00pm), I have come to realize that Honey and Clover is a very nice anime indeed. Yahh! How nice is this anime? This anime is just too weird and illogical that it is funny.




This picture reminds me of what will become of me when I go for National Service.....................................................................................................................
Damn National Service....

1 comment:

eiChi said...

agree agree! honey n clover is just weird, sweet, but FUNNY! XD