Wednesday 13 December 2006

Games are my life....





















Wow... sometimes I even amaze myself... 30 hours of straight non-stop gaming. (not including bathroom breaks and eating periods) My head was kind of reeling from extreme pain and my back hurts really bad. I can't even walk properly now... Now I dunno what to do first.. eat or sleep.... I want to eat but I am too tired to eat.... hah hah ha weeeeee...................................









Anyway these are the games I play for the 30 hour gameplay..










  1. Disgaea 2




  2. Call of Duty 3




  3. Yakuza




  4. Kingdom Hearts (Damn I could not finish it.... *!&@=$#@)




  5. Final Fantasy 7 Dirge of Cerberus...





1 Disgaea 2





This game is REALLY...REALLY FUNNNNNNNN! I can't stop playing it! There are so many cool features to this game! You can create your own characters to beat the shit out of others. Besides I can finally create the fighting for of 5J yeah! Currently I am still at very low level but I can reach level more than 1000. There is also this option call the Item World which allows you to into items and fight in the Item Dungeon's randomly generated map. By doing so the item will level up and become better and there are pirates in the item too (Arrr me hardys...swab the decks ya landlubbers). This game is really cool and I recommend it for any PS2 owners.




2. Call of Duty 3




Well, I can't find a better image because the game is very new and those F***king idiots at gamefaqs had no other pictures than this. Anyway, this game is really fun as you get to kill German during World War 2. The graphics are good considering the fact that PS2 is an old console oleli. Since I am a desructive person, shooting is pretty fun but catching and throwing back grenades thrown by Germans and sending it back to them is nicer. I finished this game two days ago and I finished it again and it took me 6-8 hours on hard mode. Recommended by Hillabilly.



3. Yakuza



Now this is a game worth playing. You can wander around the city as a tough macho Yakuza known as the Dragon of the Dojima Family and beatthe crap out of people who disrespects you. Warning this game contains a lot of foul word like f**k , m**th**rf**ker , a*****le, d***head and stuff. A very cool game with compelling story. I can't find the pictures.. when I do I will post them.



4. Kingdom Hearts

I know one friend of mine who is absolutely crazy about Kingdom Hearts. This picture is a tribute to her craziness. Anyway, I started this game 2 years ago and I still can't beat one of the f**king bosses. I lost to him......... .. .. .. about ** times. Argh!!!! (Relax... think of the trees...) Okay, this game is a classic platformer. My bro finished Kingdom Hearts 2 liao and I so wanted to play it but I have to deal with this first. Sigh...


5.


Now, Vincent Valentine is a very cool guy. Even his name sounds cool. In Final Fantasy 7 (the best and unmatched FF sequel ever to be released) he is very powerful. Now, I hate the Square Enix people to have Vincent be ridiculed in this manner cuz this game sucks harder than an industrial powered vacuum cleaner. A first person shooter??? What the f**k. Curse you capitalise dogs of the FF industries!! May your d**ks fall off and you have to replace it with an iron one like Mee Kok.... Until then this game never exists and Vincent is still one cool dude.

Anyway, merry christmas to everyone and have a happy new year :) (Smiles and laughters all around.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Think of the trees..."

Real smooth, dude. Those who knew him would know what he means by this.

I wanna play COD 3 too.. It's not out yet for pc, right??

eiChi said...

agree with joseph. lol! trees...muahahaha!

n hil, man, u are rich O.O n FREE!

Anonymous said...

30hours of games??!!*pro gamer* gahh I can barely stand 15 mins of KH without passing out T_T I suck. When can I come over and learn to be a kickass gamer? :P