Thursday 21 December 2006

I have never been so humiliated in my life....

Well, I did not blog two days ago because I was busy with my National Service crap. Anyway, all the peserta for National Service must undergo some kind of medical check up so I went to Tanah Puteh to do so. So, I went there hoping not to be humiliated or known by the public..... ANYWAY...... the Tanah Puteh Clinic looks run down Who am I kidding, it looks like Alcatraz prison there with no way in or out Well, what do you expect from a government clinic which gives free treatment. (Snickers) Anyway, when my father drove in, there were this white Kancil which blocked the only way in and out. My dad honked at her but she just kept smiling away and talking to her friend. I was thinking, "How she ever pass her driving lesson?" and "Get off the damn road BITCH !!" (That day I was very pissed)
Anyway, as I was at the counter one man showed up panicking and said "Ada orang sakit jantung dan pengsan!! Mana doktor!!!" I was like "WOW, there is someone who had a heart attack? I wanna see!" (Budak tak pernah tengok Malay Drama) That's not the shocking thing, the nurse gave the man this "I don't know. Why ask me?" look to the man and redirected him to another bilik rawatan. "So this is how Malaysian handle heart attack cases. No wonder so many died." I thought while filling in my National Service crappy form. The woman who had the heart attack was finally brought into the bilik rawatan by the doctor. (She survived... I think. Okay, I knew it was a woman but I did not get a good look at her. I was busy with my own problems. Damn, I wanted to see a real life heart attack scene. DAMN NTAIONAL SERVICE AND YOUR STUPID PAPERS!!!!!!!! )
Anyway, on to the check up, I realised that there wasn't much check up that need to be done. So, I was pretty darn happy. However, I was supposed to take a blood test ( My blood type is *..... DEo you guys actually think I'll blog my personal data??? (Laughs maniacally.. MUAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAH) Cough, after the blood test I was supposed to do an urine test. FUCK!! WHY DO YOU NEED TO TEST MY URINE! So I collected the cup and began my embarassing journey to the bathroom through the waiting people in the lobby. I realised that it is very hard to "make peace with the Germans" when your pressured to do it. I was in the toilet for quite sometime. After finally peace has come between me and the Germans, I realised one very important thing I forgot, "HELL! WHERE'S THE F**KING CAP " (That's what I really said... loudly. A few men in the toilet were laughing. I was embarassed half to death)
So, after another trip back to the doctor's room after avoiding a few people while holding the cup I got the form certified and ready for the f**king National Service. Heheh. The real life story continues.......

No comments: